Does the Mountains call you home no matter where you are? They do for the artist as well. No matter where she is traveling the Mountains are always near to her heart. Hence Home is where the Mountains are.
This hat includes some of her favorite mountains (top mountain is Mt. Elbert, with James Peak nestled at its base, followed by Long's Peak and Kingston Peak). This piece started out as an abstract and morphed into something a little more detailed when the artist decided to add dimension to the mountains. It still looked a little bare until she added the forest at the base of the mountains. To bring the trees in more she added pinecones and contour lines to the under bill. Now she felt it was complete!
This limited edition trucker hat is offered in 2 different styles:
- Slate Corduroy with tan suede top bill and sliding clasp.
- Tan Trucker Mesh with brown suede top bill and brown plastic clasp.
All hat style details:
- Sublimated under bill with pinecones and contour lines
- Adjustable Hat 5-Panel
- High Crown / Structured / Slightly Curved Visor
- Woven Label w/ Jump Stitch with CherieSmittleArt Logo and Website on the inside sweatband.
These hats are custom designed by CherieSmittleArt and are brought to life by Pukka Inc. Founded in 1992 they understand what it means to Be Original. It’s not only their motto; it’s the core of their company culture.
On Hand in Colorado - FREE SHIPPING in the US and ARMED FORCES. Ships within 1-2 business days via USPS (shipping time is 2-3 days).