The "Flight of Fancy" drawing was completed in 2018 by artist Cherie L. Smittle featuring a hummingbird with a henna design inside.
The artist is excited when Spring arrives because that marks the arrival of the hummingbirds. These Broad-Tailed Hummingbirds whistle through the mountains and are more than eager to "talk" to you if you are wearing red; often coming within inches of your face. To make her design unique the artist added a henna design in the hummingbird outline.
To learn more about Broad-Tailed Hummingbirds check out: http://bit.ly/2IOLPcY
- Lightness of being, enjoyment of life
- Being more present
- Bringing playfulness and joy in your life
- Lifting up negativity
Original Medium: Adobe Sketch, digital drawing
Date Released: 10/9/2018
Offered in a variety of printing methods:
- Giclée method printing on Fine Art Paper (Hahnemühle Velvet Photo Rag Matte Pigment Watercolor Paper or Matte Archival Paper). Each print is digitally signed by the artist.
- 1/4" thick sanded Birch Wood surface with inset wooden float hanger. Each panel is unique with its own pattern so no two wood prints look alike. Using the same digital printing technology used with canvas prints and prints on fine art paper, the image is printed directly to the surface yielding exceptional clarity not usually found in wood prints produced by other means.
- Printed with archival ink on 1.5" thick (depth) poly/cotton blend mounted and stretched Archival Canvas. These are meant to be hung unframed or into a floater frame.
- 5x7" folded greeting Cards printed on thick card stock
Printed on-demand - allow up to 7 business days for printing in addition to shipping time. FREE SHIPPING in the US and ARMED FORCES.
Additional / Custom Size: Please contact the artist at: TheArtist@CherieSmittleArt.com