The "Flight of Fancy" drawing was completed in 2018 by artist Cherie L. Smittle featuring a hummingbird with a henna design inside.
The artist is excited when Spring arrives because that marks the arrival of the hummingbirds. These Broad-Tailed Hummingbirds whistle through the mountains and are more than eager to "talk" to you if you are wearing red; often coming within inches of your face. To make her design unique the artist added a henna design in the hummingbird outline.
To learn more about Broad-Tailed Hummingbirds check out: http://bit.ly/2IOLPcY
- Lightness of being, enjoyment of life
- Being more present
- Bringing playfulness and joy in your life
- Lifting up negativity
Original Medium: Adobe Sketch, digital drawing
Date Released: 10/9/2018
Offered in a variety of printing methods:
- Giclée method printing on Fine Art Paper (Hahnemühle Velvet Photo Rag Matte Pigment Watercolor Paper or Matte Archival Paper)
- Sublimated / fused directly onto a 1/2" thick Maple Wood surface with pre-cut keyholes to hang flush on any wall.
- Printed with archival ink on 1.5" thick depth poly/cotton blend mounted and stretched Archival Canvas.
- 5.5x4" folded greeting Cards printed on thick card stock
NOTE: Printed on-demand so please allow up to 7 business days for printing in addition to shipping time.