The "Bearing it in CO" drawing was completed in 2018 by artist Cherie L. Smittle featuring a Bear with a mountain scene from the artists hike up Kingston Peak in Colorado.
Bear sightings are frequent in the artists neighborhood. In fact, one was even on her porch unsuccessfully trying to access her hummingbird feeder. This inspired her drawing but when it was done she felt it was missing something; a mountain range. The mountains from one of her favorite hikes to Kingston Peak was the perfect compliment. The breathtaking vistas throughout are amazing and when summiting you feel like you are on top of the world overlooking the mountains of the National Forest.
- The spirit of the bear indicates its time for healing or using healing abilities to help yourself or others.
- Strength and confidence
- Importance of solitude, quiet time, and rest.
- Standing against adversity; taking action and leadership
- Strong grounding forces
Original Medium: Adobe Sketch, digital drawing
Date Released: 7/17/2018
Kingston Peak hiking information: http://bit.ly/2MUJe2a
Offered in a variety of printing methods:
- Giclée method printing on Fine Art Paper (Hahnemühle Velvet Photo Rag Matte Pigment Watercolor Paper or Matte Archival Paper). Each print is digitally signed by the artist.
- 1/4" thick sanded Birch Wood surface with inset wooden float hanger. Each panel is unique with its own pattern so no two wood prints look alike. Using the same digital printing technology used with canvas prints and prints on fine art paper, the image is printed directly to the surface yielding exceptional clarity not usually found in wood prints produced by other means.
- Printed with archival ink on 1.5" thick (depth) poly/cotton blend mounted and stretched Archival Canvas. These are meant to be hung unframed or into a floater frame.
- 5x7" folded greeting Cards printed on thick card stock
Printed on-demand - allow up to 7 business days for printing in addition to shipping time. FREE SHIPPING in the US and ARMED FORCES.