The "Oh My Deer!" drawing was completed in 2018 by artist Cherie L. Smittle featuring a Deer with a mountain scene from the artists hike to Chinns Lake and Fall River Reservoir in Colorado.
Deer are abundant where the artist lives and can often be found walking through her property snacking on wild raspberries. Her encounters with them inspired her drawing. However, it was not complete until she added a mountain range. She decided the mountains near Chinns Lake and Fall River Reservoir were a perfect complement to the deer. The hike to the lake and reservoir is beautiful with a meandering river most of the way. When you reach the water, you are greeted by this massive mountain range framed by evergreens. It is a great area to pause and take in God's creation.
- Ability to move through life and obstacles with grace
- Being in touch with your inner child, innocence
- Being sensitive and intuitive
- Vigilance, ability to change directions quickly
Original Medium: Adobe Sketch, digital drawing
Date Released: 7/17/2018
Offered in a variety of printing methods:
- Giclée method printing on Fine Art Paper (Hahnemühle Velvet Photo Rag Matte Pigment Watercolor Paper or Matte Archival Paper). Each print is digitally signed by the artist.
- 1/4" thick sanded Birch Wood surface with inset wooden float hanger. Each panel is unique with its own pattern so no two wood prints look alike. Using the same digital printing technology used with canvas prints and prints on fine art paper, the image is printed directly to the surface yielding exceptional clarity not usually found in wood prints produced by other means.
- Printed with archival ink on 1.5" thick (depth) poly/cotton blend mounted and stretched Archival Canvas. These are meant to be hung unframed or into a floater frame.
- 5.5x4" folded greeting Cards printed on thick card stock
Printed on-demand - allow up to 7 business days for printing in addition to shipping time. FREE SHIPPING in the US and ARMED FORCES.