Mt. LEVAtation: The Night Wolf stands at the base of Mt. Eva on a levitating island cut off from the rest of the world. He howls at the moon telling his pack mates that he has found his paradise.
Hide-and-Seek: Can you find the 2 versions of the Lupus Constellation in the sky?
- Sharp intelligence, deep connection with instincts
- Appetite for freedom
- Guardianship and loyalty
Original Medium: Adobe Draw, digital drawing
Date Released: 2020
Offered in a variety of printing methods:
- Giclée method printing on Fine Art Paper (Hahnemühle Velvet Photo Rag Matte Pigment Watercolor Paper or Matte Archival Paper). Each print is digitally signed by the artist.
- 1/4" thick sanded Birch Wood surface with inset wooden float hanger. Each panel is unique with its own pattern so no two wood prints look alike. Using the same digital printing technology used with canvas prints and prints on fine art paper, the image is printed directly to the surface yielding exceptional clarity not usually found in wood prints produced by other means.
- Printed with archival ink on 1.5" thick (depth) poly/cotton blend mounted and stretched Archival Canvas. These are meant to be hung unframed or into a floater frame.
- Greeting Cards: 5x7 on thick matte paper
Printed on-demand - allow up to 7 business days for printing in addition to shipping time. FREE SHIPPING in the US and ARMED FORCES.
Additional / Custom Size: Please contact the artist at: TheArtist@CherieSmittleArt.com