This durable kids' T-shirt is made for non-stop play. A durable companion for the playground or the classroom, this tee is sure to keep up with any kid.
About the Artwork: American Bison can often be found roaming the open sage flats and grasslands at the base of the Grand Teton National Park and Jackson Hole Valley in Wyoming. Symbolizing Bravery and Strength, the Bison commands Respect but also represents kindness helping you manifest your desires.
Hide-and-Seek: Can you find the Big Dipper?
- Brand: Fruit of the Loom | Product ID: 3930B
- 100% preshrunk cotton, Heather Gray is 90% cotton/10% polyester. Heather Black is 50% cotton/50% polyester | Fabric Weight: 5 oz (mid-weight)
- Double-stitched, reinforced seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist
- Please check size charts for accurate fit
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
Print on Demand: This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you (2-3 days). Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
|S||20.00 in||15.98 in||5.75 in|
|M||22.01 in||17.01 in||6.50 in|
|L||24.02 in||17.99 in||6.97 in|
|Youth XL||25.98 in||19.02 in||6.97 in|