About the design: inspired by the popular Sugar Skull and American Traditional tattoo's. The artist had fun working on this design blending the two styles together and learning more about Day of the Dead (Dia de Muertos) and Santa Muerte. To learn more follow this link: https://www.sbs.com.au/language/english/mexico-s-day-of-the-dead-what-do-all-the-symbols-meanThis ultra-comfortable cuffed-sleeve tee may as well have come from your boyfriend's closet. The short, roll-cuff sleeve detail, wide neck and Hi-Lo bottom hem make this shirt the ultimate choice for lounging around and dress-down days. With the fit and well-worn softness of a beloved old tee, your boyfriend may want to borrow this one from you!
- 60% cotton/40% polyester. Black, white & mustard yellow: 100% cotton. Heather gray: 80% cotton/20% polyester | Fabric weight: 5.29 oz (midweight)
- Easy-going boyfriend style
- Short sleeves with rolled-up cuff detail and scoop neckline
- Hi-Lo bottom hem: longer back than front
- Imported garment; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
Printed on demand and shipped within 1-2 business days. Production NOT affected by Covid-19. Free shipping in the US and US Armed Forces.
|S||21.73 in||19.49 in|
|M||22.48 in||20.98 in|
|L||23.98 in||22.48 in|
|XL||24.49 in||22.72 in|
|2XL||25.47 in||22.99 in|