This super versatile piece is the perfect under, over, gym, beach, errands top. You can literally mix this tank into any outfit and hit the road. The beautiful poly-cotton-rayon blend make this tank a light, draping wear, and the racerback gives it that stylish, trendy look.
About the Artwork: Loveland is a beautiful and diverse ski area nestled in the Colorado mountains. It is also known for its wind. Mountain lions are known to wander around the Arapaho National Forest where Loveland is located. The artist married the two ideas together with dotwork (stippling) and blackwork to create Loveland Prowler.
- 50% Polyester/25% Cotton/ 25% Rayon | Fabric Weight: 4.3 oz (lightweight)
- Very light and versatile piece
- Fabric laundered for reduced shrinkage
- Merrowed stitching throughout
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
Printed on-demand within 48 hours in the US. However, with covid-19 restrictions processing can take up to 8 days. Does not qualify for free shipping.
|S||25.98 in||15.47 in|
|M||26.50 in||16.50 in|
|L||27.24 in||17.99 in|
|XL||28.46 in||20.00 in|
|2XL||30.00 in||20.98 in|