The "Serotonin" drawing was completed in 2022 by artist Cherie L. Smittle featuring a couple toasting wine looking at line art of Telluride Mountain Range.
Serotonin is a chemical that plays a key role in such body functions as mood, sleep, digestion, nausea, wound healing, bone health, blood clotting and sexual desire. The artist wanted to create a scene that was a mood stabilizer. She loves wine, being with her husband, exploring, and mountains. She chose the Telluride Mountain range to top off the piece.
More information on Telluride visit https://www.telluride.com
- 80% cotton / 20% polyester (heather gray is 85% cotton / 15% rayon, heather denim and charcoal gray are 60% cotton, 40% polyester)| Fabric weight: 8.3 oz (mid-weight)
- Contrasting, complementary-colored drawstring and inner neck tape
- Stitched slit inside kangaroo-style pocket and a small loop inside the hood for headphone usage
- Reinforced cuffs and waist
- Combed-cotton exterior, fuzzy fleece interior
- Imported garment, processed and printed in the U.S.A.
Printed on-demand - allow up to 7 business days for printing in addition to shipping time. FREE SHIPPING in the US and ARMED FORCES.
|S||27 in||21 in||24 in|
|M||29 in||22 in||25 in|
|L||29 in||23 in||25 in|
|XL||30 in||25 in||27 in|
|2XL||31 in||25 in||27 in|
|3XL||31 in||27 in||28 in|
|4XL||32 in||28 in||28 in|
|5XL||33 in||29 in||28 in|