The artist has taken some of her most popular designs and turned them into jigsaw puzzles. These puzzles are fun for the entire family and an inexpensive way to enjoy beautiful works of art first hand!
About the artwork: On your drive to St. Mary's Glacier in Colorado you will often see fox crossing the road. They may even grace you with their presence while you are hiking or sitting on your porch. These encounters are the inspiration for this drawing. Henna and paisley designs add character while black and white pine branches and pinecones make up the background to mirror the habitat of the St. Mary’s fox.
Each puzzle will be hand signed by the artist.
Puzzle time =
- FAMILY FUN : Valuable parent child game. Working together with family or friends to complete a 285 piece puzzle can not only exercise logicality and sensory coordination. But also give you a chance to develop a closer relationship with others and create a joyful atmosphere.
- EDUCATIONAL : Boost cognitive skills, develop hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, problem solving, shape recognition, memory, and task completion, problem solving, etc...
- UNIQUE GIFT: Perfect gift for parents, friends, lovers, children on their Birthday, Weddings, Christmas, parties etc. After completion, they will have a sense of accomplishment, which is very helpful for their intelligence and self-confidence.
- A MEANINGFUL DECORATION: The puzzle can be an heirloom item and/or art for your walls. After finished, you could buy a frame to hang it up for decorating your living room, bedroom and other places. It's do-it-yourself that makes this decoration meaningful.
- SPECIFICATIONS: 503 irregular cut pieces made from high quality 3mm thick plywood + 10pt cardboard with a satin (semi-gloss) finish. Completed puzzle dimensions: 18" x 24". Packaged in a custom box:
- 11" Width x 14" Length x 3" High with a cotton bag.
Printed on Demand within 10 business days (does not ship to PO Box or APO and FPO)
Missing Piece Guarantee: if the unfortunate happens please inform me right away via email email@example.com and include a picture of the nearly completed puzzle. I will contact the manufacturer to correct the issue.