Did you know that fashion and comfort can be combined? This fleece crop sweatshirt is here to prove the point. The soft fabric feels extra soft to the touch, and the trendy cut with a ribbed neckline and raw hem comes right out of fashion magazines while still keeping it casual.
About the design: Colorado Mountains (includes Mt. Eva and the mountains on the i-70 corridor near Idaho Springs) with Clear Creek running through it.
• 52% airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% poly fleece
• Fabric weight: 6.5 oz/yd² (220.39 g/m²)
• Ribbed crew neckline and cuffs
• Dropped shoulder cut
• Cropped body with a raw hem
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua
Print on Demand: This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you (2-3 days). Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
* The artist wears a medium and is 5'3", 115-120 lbs.
|WIDTH (inches)||LENGTH (inches)|
|S||21 ⅜||18 ½|
|M||22 ¾||19 ¼|
|L||25 ⅛||20 ½|