Fashion-forward and classic comfort come together in this Contrast Hoodie by Fruit of the Loom. The 60/40 cotton/poly blend makes this hoodie not only breathable, but flexible and durable, as well. With quality, comfort and style, this hoodie is a triple threat.
About the artwork: based off of Cherie Smittle's Howl at the Moon design featuring a wolf paw, wolf howling at a full moon.
Hide-and-Seek: Can you find the Big Dipper and Libra Constellation in the sky?
- 60% cotton / 40% polyester | Fabric Weight: 7.2 oz (heavyweight)
- Contrasting jersey hood lining, neck tape and drawstring
- Two-ply hood with aluminum grommets; front media pocket for tech gadgets
- Tear away label; double-needle cover-seamed cuffs, armholes, hood and waistband
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
Print on Demand: This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you (2-3 days). Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
|S||25.47 in||19.49 in||24.49 in|
|M||26.50 in||21.73 in||24.72 in|
|L||26.73 in||22.99 in||25.00 in|
|XL||27.48 in||25.47 in||25.24 in|
|2XL||29.49 in||27.48 in||25.47 in|