Canvas Backpack : Banjora
This classic, rustic backpack adds a touch of retro style to any look. Large enough to hold all the essentials and made of durable cotton canvas, this is sure to be a trusty companion for your everyday adventures.
- 53% cotton canvas, 43% polyester, 4% polyurethane leather base
- Zipper closure on main compartment with flap and magnet closure
- Inside lining with interior zipper pocket
- Cotton webbing, adjustable back straps and top carry handle
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
About the design:
"Banjora" the Australian Aboriginal meaning for Koala. Completed in 2020 by artist Cherie L. Smittle featuring a Koala Bear designed in the Aboriginal style (dotwork) packed full of Symbols. ￼
With the fires ravishing Australia, the artist was inspired to create Art with Heart ❤️ this is her first design where 75% of the proceeds will be split between the following Charities.
- WWF (World Wildlife Federation) - https://www.wwf.org.au
- WIRES (NSW Wildlife Information, Rescue and Education Service Inc.) - https://www.wires.org.au
** Both are highly rated and well respected charities.
|One Size||17.99 in||14.49 in|