Classic retro cup with enamel coating to be used outdoors. Not only cowboys will enjoy sipping a hot coffee or cool bourbon by the campfire. The mug has rolled rims made of stainless steel for added comfort and timeless style. Small irregularities round up this mug’s vintage look.
- Made by BestSub
- Hand wash only. Do not place in microwave.
- Material: Enamel, rim made of stainless steel
- Lead & cadmium free (meets FDA requirements)
- Fills 12oz
- Imported, processed and printed in the U.S.A
About the design: "Banjora" the Australian Aboriginal meaning for Koala. Completed in 2020 by artist Cherie L. Smittle featuring a Koala Bear designed in the Aboriginal style (dotwork) packed full of Symbols. ￼
With the fires ravishing Australia, the artist was inspired to create Art with Heart ❤️ this is her first design where 75% of the proceeds will be split between the following Charities.
- WWF (World Wildlife Federation) - https://www.wwf.org.au
- WIRES (NSW Wildlife Information, Rescue and Education Service Inc.) - https://www.wires.org.au
** Both are highly rated and well respected charities.
Printed on-demand within 48 hours in the US. However, with covid-19 restrictions processing can take up to 8 days. Does not qualify for free shipping.
|One Size||3.15 in||3.35 in|