The artist has taken some of her most popular designs and turned them into jigsaw puzzles. These puzzles are fun for the entire family and an inexpensive way to enjoy beautiful works of art first hand!
About the artwork: American Bison can often be found roaming the open sage flats and grasslands at the base of the Grand Teton National Park and Jackson Hole Valley in Wyoming. Symbolizing Bravery and Strength, the Bison commands Respect but also represents kindness helping you manifest your desires.
Hide-and-seek: can you find the Big Dipper constellation?
Each puzzle will be hand signed by the artist.
Puzzle time =
- FAMILY FUN : Valuable parent child game. Working together with family or friends to complete a 285 piece puzzle can not only exercise logicality and sensory coordination. But also give you a chance to develop a closer relationship with others and create a joyful atmosphere.
- EDUCATIONAL : Boost cognitive skills, develop hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, problem solving, shape recognition, memory, and task completion, problem solving, etc...
- UNIQUE GIFT: Perfect gift for parents, friends, lovers, children on their Birthday, Weddings, Christmas, parties etc. After completion, they will have a sense of accomplishment, which is very helpful for their intelligence and self-confidence.
- A MEANINGFUL DECORATION: The puzzle can be an heirloom item and/or art for your walls. After finished, you could buy a frame to hang it up for decorating your living room, bedroom and other places. It's do-it-yourself that makes this decoration meaningful.
- SPECIFICATIONS: 285 pieces made from high quality laminated 1.9mm thick cardboard/chipboard with a glossy finish. Completed puzzle dimensions: 16.5" x 12" (418mm x 310mm). Packaged in a custom box:
- 5" Width x 7" Length x 3" High
On Hand in Colorado - FREE SHIPPING in the US and ARMED FORCES. Ships within 1-2 business days via USPS (shipping time is 2-3 days).
Missing Piece Guarantee: if the unfortunate happens please inform me right away via email email@example.com and include a picture of the nearly completed puzzle. I will contact the manufacturer to correct the issue.