This durable kids' T-shirt is made for non-stop play. A durable companion for the playground or the classroom, this tee is sure to keep up with any kid.
About the Artwork: American Bison can often be found roaming the open sage flats and grasslands at the base of the Grand Teton National Park and Jackson Hole Valley in Wyoming. Symbolizing Bravery and Strength, the Bison commands Respect but also represents kindness helping you manifest your desires.
Hide-and-Seek: Can you find the Big Dipper?
- Brand: Fruit of the Loom | Product ID: 3930B
- 100% preshrunk cotton, Heather Gray is 90% cotton/10% polyester. Heather Black is 50% cotton/50% polyester | Fabric Weight: 5 oz (mid-weight)
- Double-stitched, reinforced seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist
- Please check size charts for accurate fit
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
Printed on demand and shipped within 2 business days (US customers can expect to receive within 7-10 business days of ordering). Production not affected by Covid-19. Free shipping in the US and US Armed Forces.
|S||20.00 in||15.98 in||5.75 in|
|M||22.01 in||17.01 in||6.50 in|
|L||24.02 in||17.99 in||6.97 in|
|Youth XL||25.98 in||19.02 in||6.97 in|