If you're looking for a top-quality, instant-favorite sweatshirt, you've come to the right place! Our Premium Hoodie is everything you could ask for: it's warm and cozy, heavyweight and roomy, and built to last.
The "Dopamine" drawing was completed in 2022 by artist Cherie L. Smittle featuring line art of Mt. Elbert Mountain Range, birds flying, camping on a river with a campfire.
Dopamine is responsible for allowing you to feel pleasure, satisfaction and motivation. When you feel good that you have achieved something, it's because you have a surge of dopamine in the brain. The artist wanted to create a scene that made her feel good. She loves camping, campfires, mountains and water. She chose the Mt. Elbert mountain range and set the scene at night because she loves the stars and moon.
- 80% cotton / 20% polyester (heather gray is 85% cotton / 15% rayon, heather denim and charcoal gray are 60% cotton, 40% polyester)| Fabric weight: 8.3 oz (mid-weight)
- Contrasting, complementary-colored drawstring and inner neck tape
- Stitched slit inside kangaroo-style pocket and a small loop inside the hood for headphone usage
- Reinforced cuffs and waist
- Combed-cotton exterior, fuzzy fleece interior
- Imported garment, processed and printed in the U.S.A.
Printed on demand and shipped within 1-2 business days. Production NOT affected by Covid-19. Free shipping in the US and US Armed Forces.
|S||27 in||21 in||24 in|
|M||29 in||22 in||25 in|
|L||29 in||23 in||25 in|
|XL||30 in||25 in||27 in|
|2XL||31 in||25 in||27 in|
|3XL||31 in||27 in||28 in|
|4XL||32 in||28 in||28 in|
|5XL||33 in||29 in||28 in|