If you're looking for a top-quality, instant-favorite sweatshirt, you've come to the right place! Our Premium Hoodie is everything you could ask for: it's warm and cozy, heavyweight and roomy, and built to last.
The "Dopamine" drawing was completed in 2022 by artist Cherie L. Smittle featuring line art of Mt. Elbert Mountain Range, birds flying, camping on a river with a campfire.
Dopamine is responsible for allowing you to feel pleasure, satisfaction and motivation. When you feel good that you have achieved something, it's because you have a surge of dopamine in the brain. The artist wanted to create a scene that made her feel good. She loves camping, campfires, mountains and water. She chose the Mt. Elbert mountain range and set the scene at night because she loves the stars and moon.
More information on Mt Elbert visit: Summit Post, Hiking Mt Elbert
- 80% cotton / 20% polyester (heather gray is 85% cotton / 15% rayon, heather denim and charcoal gray are 60% cotton, 40% polyester)| Fabric weight: 8.3 oz (mid-weight)
- Contrasting, complementary-colored drawstring and inner neck tape
- Stitched slit inside kangaroo-style pocket and a small loop inside the hood for headphone usage
- Reinforced cuffs and waist
- Combed-cotton exterior, fuzzy fleece interior
- Imported garment, processed and printed in the U.S.A.
Print on Demand: This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you (2-3 days). Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
|S||27 in||21 in||24 in|
|M||29 in||22 in||25 in|
|L||29 in||23 in||25 in|
|XL||30 in||25 in||27 in|
|2XL||31 in||25 in||27 in|
|3XL||31 in||27 in||28 in|
|4XL||32 in||28 in||28 in|
|5XL||33 in||29 in||28 in|